OUR ONLINE SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHERE TO FIND INFORMATION ABOUT US AND OUR PRODUCTS
You can find everything you need to know about us, Choice Discount Store Limited, and our products on our website, or from our sales staff before you order. We also confirm the key information to you in writing after you order either by email or in your online account.
WHEN YOU BUY FROM US YOU ARE AGREEING THAT:
• We only accept orders when we've checked them.
• Sometimes we reject orders.
• We charge you when we accept your order.
• We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
• Products can vary slightly from their pictures.
• If you bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind.
• You have rights if there is something wrong with your product.
• We can change products and these terms.
• We can withdraw products.
• We can end our contract with you.
• We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products.
• We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice.
• How we deal with complaints.
• Other important terms apply to our contract.
• Stock availability
1. WE ONLY ACCEPT ORDERS WHEN WE'VE CHECKED THEM
We contact you to confirm we've received your order and then we contact you again to confirm we've accepted it and confirm dispatch or supply to you.
2. SOMETIMES WE REJECT ORDERS
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because a product is unexpectedly out of stock, because you are located outside our delivery areas, as stated on our website or because the product was mispriced by us. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
3. WE CHARGE YOU WHEN YOU ORDER OR WE ACCEPT YOUR ORDER
Once you order is placed and confirmed, you will be charged via the payment method you’ve used to purchase the goods.
4. WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
If our supply of your product is delayed by an event outside our control, such as any natural disaster, epidemic and road closures, we contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. If we do this, we won't compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial you can contact our Customer Service Team to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for in advance, but not received.
5. PRODUCTS CAN VARY SLIGHTLY FROM THEIR PICTURES
A product's true colour may not exactly match that shown on your device or its packaging may be slightly different.
6. IF YOU BOUGHT ONLINE, YOU HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
6.1 You have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it, including the delivery costs. But this is only applicable if your parcel hasn’t been dispatched from the warehouse.
6.2 You have 28 days on receipt of your order to return your purchase for a refund, either to a store or by post with your despatch note as proof of purchase. Any item being returned must be unused, in its original condition (including packaging and labelling) and have all tags attached. If you use the item or remove / tamper with the tags, you will lose your right to return the goods under our returns policy. Make sure you obtain a proof of postage; returns are at the customers cost.
6.3 If your product is good, that you're sending back to us, we refund you within 14 days of receiving them back from you. We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund. We only refund the cost of the items; all postage costs are excluded.
7. YOU HAVE RIGHTS IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR PRODUCT
If you think there is something wrong with your product, you must either bring it into one of our stores or contact our Customer Service Team. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law.
8. WE CAN CHANGE PRODUCTS
We can always change a product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, to make minor technical adjustments and improvements, and to update digital content, provided that the digital content always matches the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it.
9. WE CAN WITHDRAW PRODUCTS
We can stop providing a product, such as an ongoing service or goods. We let you know at least 21 days in advance, and we refund any sums you've paid in advance for products which won't be provided.
10. WE CAN END OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
We can end our contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due to us if:
• you don't make any payment to us when it's due and you still don't make payment within 5 days of our reminding you that payment is due.
• you don't, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information, cooperation, or access that we need to provide the product.
• you don't, within a reasonable time, either allow us to deliver the product to you or collect it from us.
11. WE DON'T COMPENSATE YOU FOR ALL LOSSES CAUSED BY US OR OUR PRODUCTS
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
• Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
• Caused by a delaying event outside our control. If we have taken the steps set out in the section 4.
12. WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS SET OUT IN OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
13. HOW WE DEAL WITH COMPLAINTS
Our Customer Service Team will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us or our products as per our Complaints policy.
14. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS APPLY TO OUR CONTRACT
14.1 We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product.
14.2 You can only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this.
14.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract.
14.4 If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply.
14.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later.
15. STOCK AVAILABILITY
Due to the fast turnaround of stock, some products will be in low quantities and may sell out even when still displayed on the site. Products on this site were in stock at time of posting, and new items are added regularly.